Most agencies have limited, fareless service due to COVID-19. Please note the following rules on public transit until further notice:
- Wear a cloth mask, bandanna, or other face covering—it is mandatory.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet between other passengers and the driver if possible—capacity of busses may be limited.
- Please load and unload at the back door only, unless you need to use the ramp.
- Limit trips to essential jobs, grocery stores, pharmacies, or doctor appointments.
- Avoid touch your face and use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water often.
Contact your local agency to find out more specific information or use the information line to ask questions.
Please visit the CDC Website for more information on how to protect yourself and others while using transportation during COVID-19.