Things Your Bus Driver Wish You Knew
- Due to COVID-19 guidelines a bus may have to pass you if the bus is already at capacity.
- Drivers would love to chat and get to know you, but they must remain focused on driving. It also might be hard for them to hear you over traffic noise.
- Bus drivers enjoy getting you where you need to go! They want to make sure that everyone has a safe trip on their bus.
- Don’t forget that bus drivers are people too, and a simple smile, hello, or thank you can improve their day as much as yours.
- Bus drivers don’t carry any change for cash fares. So please bring exact change.
- It’s okay to ask questions, just not while the driver is preoccupied.
- More to come…