Riding With Service Animals
Your service animal is welcome on the bus. No permit is required, but you may be asked to confirm that your animal is a service animal. You are responsible for the care and supervision of your animal while on board.
If you are planning on bringing your service animal on a bus or train, please follow these guidelines:
- Your service animal must be on a leash and remain under your control and behave appropriately.
- The animal must remain at your feet or on your lap. The animal may not sit on a vehicle seat.
- The animal must not be aggressive toward people or other animals.
- The animal must be housebroken.
- You are responsible for any damage or soiling caused by your animal.