Lebanon Inter-Neighborhood Transit eXpress (LINX) now serves Brownsville!
LINX Brownsville Connector
Days/Hours of Operation: Every Tuesday and Friday | 7:00 am to 5:50 pm
Stops: Two designated stops in Brownsville
- Brownsville Senior Center/American Legion, at 339 N. Main Street
- Assembly of God Church, at 313 Washburn Street.
Please see the schedule for planned departure times. We also have the ability to provide pick-ups and drop-offs in town, as the schedule allows.
Fares: LINX Transit is currently not charging bus fare for transportation. All buses and vans are ADA accessible and accommodate mobility devices.
How it Works:
- Call LINX Dispatch, (541) 258.4920, to schedule a ride. Ask for any accommodations that you may need (use of the lift to access the bus, etc).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early on the day and time of your scheduled ride, meet the bus at the scheduled pick-up location, and take your ride to your destination.
- When finished at your destination, call LINX Dispatch, (541) 258.4920, for a pick-up to another destination or for a return ride home. It may be the LINX Brownsville Connector or another LINX bus that picks you up. If you’re finished with your business in Lebanon ahead of the departure time to get back to Brownsville, we will bring you back to the Lebanon Senior Center until the Brownsville Connector departs.
The LINX Transit service expansion to Brownsville is funded through House Bill 2017, Keep Oregon Moving, which was originally designed for new and enhanced transportation services for the State of Oregon.
Please call us at (541) 258.4920 for more information or to schedule a ride. LINX Transit LOOP schedules and other transportation information can also be found at www.LebanonOregon.gov/LINX.